Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes made to this page. So please check back regularly.
- As part of our service at You-Cubez.com, we provide links to other websites however, we do not control such third party websites and are not responsible for their content.
- The owners of this website reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected) in the event of legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this website.
- You may sign up for one (1) account only.
- We cannot offer refunds on deposits or transactions carried out.
- We have the right to terminate or adjust your account and any pending payments or account balances including infomation previously submitted for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice, including if we believe you are under 16 year of age, violating these terms and conditions or features throughout the site; such as but not limited to cheating, multiple accounts and spamming.
- You must submit a valid e-mail address that you can be contacted at.
- You must submit an appropriate name. If we find it to be offensive, it will be changed or in some cases your account be will removed.
- You must never give out your password except to an administrator of You-Cubez for your protection and validity reasons.
- You must never use another person's account.
- Members must be at least siteen (16) years of age.
- We recommend members between 16 - 18 ask for their parents permission before using the service at You-Cubez.com.
- You-Cubez does not discriminate based on race, nationality, disability, or religion.
- Accounts may be deactivated if inactive for 6 months which may include loss of accrued earnings, referrals and account balances.
- By signing up to You-Cubez.com, you agree to receive site newsletters and updates via e-mail. You can UNSUBSCRIBE from these at any time.
- All websites will be approved by a site moderator before being added.
- Websites must be primarily English and contain sufficient content.
- We do not accept links to sites that contain: pornography or sexual content, viruses, discriminatory/hate-based websites, illegal drugs/pharmaceuticals, pop-ups/unders, links to these types of content or anything we find or believe to be illegal/offensive.
- You cannot advertise your You-Cubez.com referral link on the site.
- You-Cubez.com reserves the right to refuse any website from new or exising members for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- If your link is not approved, you will have the chance to re-submit without charge.
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your website.
- If the content of your website is changed in the future and contains offensive or unsuitable material or your site becomes inactive; your cube/link will be removed until an appropriate link is re-submitted.
- We reserve the right to remove your link at any time, should we later discover content that is unsuitable.
- All links must be to web pages only and begin with http:// or https://.
- All advertising must be paid for using funds in your a/c balance. You may deposit funds directly into your a/c balance using PayPal.
- Once funds and website details have been received/cleared we will aim to upload your ad within 24 hours.
- You must have the authority to provide the link for the website you submit.
- You may request for any ad, whether it a banner, cube on the adboard or other, to be removed at any time, but a refund will not be given.
- Cubes on the adboard will be placed in order of value. (Hi-lo).
- If you purchase a cube on the adboard with the same value as one (1) or more cubes, it will be placed after the last cube with the same value.
- You may sell your cube at any time by submitting your cube details in the 'Sell' section. Your cube will be available for other members to buy.
- Once payment for your cube has been received and cleared, funds will be added to your account.
- All payments will be added to either your A/c balance or Earnings balance depending on your selection when listing a cube for sale.
- Admin fees will be deducted from the sale price of your cube ranging from 10 - 30%.
£1.00 - £2.99 = 30% Admin Fees.
£3.00 - £9.99 = 15% Admin Fees.
£10.00+ = 10% Admin Fees.
- We cannot, at any time, guarantee that you will sell your cube.
- You cannot purchase your own cube.
- All commissions earned will be paid out via PayPal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple or Dogecoin*.
- Minimum payout varies from £2 - £8 depending on membership.
- All members must have logged in on 14 separate days before requesting a payment.
- Members must wait at least 7 days since their last payment before requesting further payments.
- Payments requested are usually sent within 30 working days after the requested date. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- We have the right to decline or amend payment requests or A/c balances and Earnings balances at any time, with or without notice, if we feel a member has violated these terms and conditions, are suspicious of their activity/legitimacy or a bug/system error has occured.
- The name on your You-Cubez account must match the name on your PayPal account in order to receive payment.
- If PayPal does not allow payments to your country, your payment will be declined and earnings will be transferred back to your account.
- Paypal may deduct a small fee for receiving funds.
- It is your responsibility to manage your own PayPal account. Returned or Unclaimed payments CANNOT be re-sent.
- You are responsible for paying your own taxes and any other fees that apply in your country of residency.
Offers & Tracking
- We always recommend that you read Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies at any website you connect to through You-Cubez.com.
- We do not interact directly with the majority of merchants (third party websites) listed on You-Cubez.com and are therefore not responsible for their content or actions and do not control the validity of an offer completed.
- All matters surrounding the services taken part in are between you and the merchant.
- We are responsible for the amount of cube funds and earnings rewarded for an offer completed.
- All offers are tracked by third party websites. We are not responsible for any errors that may occur during the tracking and validation period. We will always ensure that offers completed on You-Cubez.com are tracked and reported as accurately as possible and will endeavour to provide the account and cube funds should a problem occur, however we cannot guarantee we will be successful in doing so.
- If an offer is cancelled, denied or reversed, you will not receive funds for that offer. If funds have already been added to your account, they may be deducted.
- We cannot gurantee that the amount of funds quoted for an offer on the site are accurate at the time of completion.
*To receive payment via Crpyto, please contact support with your wallet address once you have requested payment.
Last Updated: 08th May 2019.